What you will find here

Monday, October 13, 2008

Project

The main project of our course should be something like essay or what ever which should be somehow connected with library 2.0. It will be quit hard for me, but we will see... you know that I am obsessed with searching engines so its no surprise that I will make my essay on such topic. I thought about focus on natural language searching, which is quit trendy today. I actually don´t believe that its so valuable and necessary, because nowadays are people quit used to use boolean logic and so on. And even if I don´t think about HOW to make such kind of search engine, than I always have the question about WHY... But we will see maybe I will change my view ...
Some of them. I would speak about them more but for the begun you could make your own opinion ... :

No comments: